I can't believe another week has already flown past. Here are five more links to artists I love:
- Tracy Porter's Creative Wanderlust: http://www.tracyporterblog.com/?utm_source=April+Creativity&utm_campaign=Creative+inspiration&utm_medium=email
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer paints, embroiders, art journals, scrapbooks...she is talented in every way. I would love to take a class taught in person by her! I'm going to NYC in May 2014, so who knows? Here are her tips for Project Life pages: http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/2013/04/project-life-ten-things-that-work-for-me.html
- Roben-Marie Smith is a big source of inspiration for me. I love to watch her video tutorials on You Tube. Here she blogs about an art swap project: http://www.robenmarie.com/blog/2013/4/8/the-millennia-postcards-final.html
- Revlie Schuit is a Dutch artist whose work I love. She radiates a pure and compassionate energy. I have been following the story of her son Ruben, who was horribly injured at school and has bravely been working to recover. Here, Revlie demonstrates a mixed media canvas project: http://revlie.typepad.com/revolution/2013/03/new-free-video-mixed-media-canvas-by-me-3.html
- Dyan Reavley is a British artist, whose Dylusions spray inks are one of my favorite products. Here is her blog post about a project using Dylusions spray inks: http://dyan-reaveley.blogspot.com/2013/03/hi-there-everyone-sorry-i-am-late-in.html
See you next week!