Grab My Button

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Selfie

Emma went with me to Stampin' Up Dinner Club tonight.  We had a great time having dinner with friends and making cards.  One of our group members, Barbara, knitted us all cowls for Christmas.  Emma and I received cobalt blue ones and we love them!  I took this "selfie" photo trying to capture a photograph of it. I was hostess of tonight's dinner club and brought ham & swiss sandwiches marinated in a homemade honey dijon sauce (made by my husband) with salad and Christmas cookies (made by Publix).  I over scheduled myself this week and had to postpone a jewelry showing to a potential bricks and mortar vendor for my jewelry until Saturday.  It is becoming apparent that "self-care" does indeed include managing my time better, especially with regard to my habit of thinking I can do everything at once.  I hope, in 2014, to curate my time, my body and my environment.  A worthy goal that will be beneficial to my entire family.  To slow down and live simply and authentically is the plan.  Wish me luck!