Grab My Button

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Gettin' My Quilt On...


While still free-motion quilting my big Turning Twenty quilt,
I'm taking breaks to work on my mini Primitive Pinwheels quilt.

I've got the "first" top finished, ready to be cut up and reassembled
in the Primitive Pinwheels design. 


A fun part of quilting is shopping for fabric.

Here are some of the lovely batiks available
at Calico Station in Orange Park, Florida.



These are a small portion of the beautiful fat quarters
available at Cinnamon's Quilt Shoppe in Jacksonville, Florida.

I bought a Moda Paradiso charm pack to make my mini quilt.



I'm starting a selvedge stash to eventually make a selvedge quilt!


I love vintage books! This vintage sewing book is a treasure.

***

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

See you soon.